THE DAILY (not so much) BINGAPANT

never mistake motion for action -eh

 
Other things
In Feb 2007 we moved from Adams Morgan to Monarch Beach. It's different, very much so. So, if you like, check back and witness our transformation from urbanites to beach bums.
Other things
It's been almost 7 years since the Yankees won the World Series. Where are you Paul O'Neill ??.
Other things
i can't think of anything else to write here at the moment.
Other things
Here either.
Other things
You know what it is.
UPDATE
Monday, January 23, 2006
Okay, tis been a while and I don't have too many pics to show for it. Sorry about that. Last weekend the fam visited Ohio to see grandparents, aunts, an uncle, a godmother and a cousin Oliver.

This past Saturday Aunt Jill had a housewarming party at her Kalorama flat. Her place looks great!! It was very nice of Jill to allow the hoi polloi a glimpse into her lavish Kalorama lifestyle and an idea of how the other half lives.

I QUIT MY JOB last Friday. This will be my final week at the firm and I'll begin working for my new firm next Monday. I'll miss the people here but can't hardly wait to get started at my new place. Brave new world, right? (it feels right)

The fam is considering a coupla trips in the coming months. We might be heading to Vegas in early-March with Chrissy, Scott and Oliver and then are thinking whether we want to do San Juan or Italy in May. I'm leaning hard toward San Juan (because I loves me some Puerto Rico) but I've never been to Italy, and since it's where my people come from, I should probably get there. Mama has already been. Whatever the case, both options work and things is goooooooooood.

Sorry for not posting very many pics of Bambino, I'll do better.
posted by KSoFM @ 1/23/2006 09:50:00 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 1/23/2006 8:14 PM, Blogger April said…

    Italy! Oh how fun! I have a buddy that lived in Italy for a year and she absolutely LOVED it! She loved the culture and the good food. I'm jealous that you get to go to Vegas, our trip was cancelled, we were going to be there the first week of March as well, but with the new jobs we can't get the time off. Speaking of new jobs, congrats on your new job! Firm? what do you do? I'm guessing.... accountant? advertising? hm...

     
  • At 1/23/2006 9:26 PM, Blogger KSoFM said…

    hm indeed? I'll tell you, it's neither guesses. it's The Firm....(esque)

     
  • At 1/23/2006 10:52 PM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    ok, I'm guessing lawyer...(esque), but I don't think I get the hint either...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: KSoFM
Home: born in NY, teens in Tokyo, 20s in DC, now in OC, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!

Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© THE DAILY (not so much) BINGAPANT Template by Isnaini Dot Com