THE DAILY (not so much) BINGAPANT

never mistake motion for action -eh

 
Other things
In Feb 2007 we moved from Adams Morgan to Monarch Beach. It's different, very much so. So, if you like, check back and witness our transformation from urbanites to beach bums.
Other things
It's been almost 7 years since the Yankees won the World Series. Where are you Paul O'Neill ??.
Other things
i can't think of anything else to write here at the moment.
Other things
Here either.
Other things
You know what it is.
SAYONARA WASHINGTON
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Today is my last day in the DC office and our (the fam) last day living in our beloved Adams Morgan. I, personally, can't wait to get the hell out of here. I love my neighborhood and my peoples here, but OC is going to be the beezneez.
As many of you know, in 2002, regulatory authorities deemed me unfit to operate an automobile. This morning, some four-plus years later, I passed my road test and got my license back. I have learned absolutely nothing from this entire episode.
I'm packing up my office and mama is finishing up at the Promenade. We're moving into a hotel tonight and tomorrow AM we outta here.
It is so time to go, as I been here waay to long. But, it's mos def the end of an era
posted by KSoFM @ 1/31/2007 10:10:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2/01/2007 9:27 AM, Blogger Max said…

    Like, OhMyGod! I cannot believe that you're really doing this. It's like totally bitchin' 'cause DC is like grody to the max, but the OC is super-rad. Like totally. Like.

    Man, I just know that you and the fam are going to be living the Good Life out there and I cannot wait to come visit.

    And congrats on the license. The OC won't know what it hit (well, hopefully).

    Tell Mama and the Bambino that I send my best.

    Good luck on the move and send pictures ASAP.

     
  • At 2/03/2007 10:57 PM, Blogger Will McBride said…

    So long, chief. The neighborhood won't be the same. But I think you'll like the OC. I should be out there sometime this summer. Peace.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: KSoFM
Home: born in NY, teens in Tokyo, 20s in DC, now in OC, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!

Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© THE DAILY (not so much) BINGAPANT Template by Isnaini Dot Com