THE DAILY (not so much) BINGAPANT

never mistake motion for action -eh

 
Other things
In Feb 2007 we moved from Adams Morgan to Monarch Beach. It's different, very much so. So, if you like, check back and witness our transformation from urbanites to beach bums.
Other things
It's been almost 7 years since the Yankees won the World Series. Where are you Paul O'Neill ??.
Other things
i can't think of anything else to write here at the moment.
Other things
Here either.
Other things
You know what it is.
WE HATES THE SAWX
Thursday, October 06, 2005

Am I jus being Vanity Smurf or does it looks like I'm rocking the double chin in this pic? Karissa, you tell it like it is. Not very flattering, right? BUT, tis perty difficult to look pretty when standing next to Mariano.

Whateva the case, WAR YANKEES !!
posted by KSoFM @ 10/06/2005 08:56:00 PM  
11 Comments:
  • At 10/06/2005 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm responsible for a $70,000,000 USAID portfoliio and all you talk about is the Yankees. Get your priorities in order punk.

    Tom Crehan, USAID

     
  • At 10/07/2005 12:14 AM, Blogger April said…

    Hey thanks Tom... not a Yankees fan are we?

    I don't see a double chin.... oh wait... maybe just a li... no it's a shadow... vanilty smurf... very funny!

     
  • At 10/07/2005 12:25 AM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    Shadow, definitely shadow.

    I agree though that it's hard to look better than Mariano.

    This Tom Crehan sure is an oddball...

     
  • At 10/07/2005 10:27 AM, Blogger Janelle said…

    Way Vanity Smurf!! However it does look like you have an extreme growth under your belt......but I don't think every one in the house is upset about that ;)

     
  • At 10/07/2005 12:53 PM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    lol Janelle

     
  • At 10/07/2005 1:56 PM, Blogger KSoFM said…

    i don't get it.

     
  • At 10/07/2005 11:20 PM, Blogger Janelle said…

    Sorry, my mind wasn't in the right place with my last post. It was probably inappropriate. I'm sorry for the comment assuming that you were "well endowed". I would hate to piss off the misses cause I think she could kick my ass.

     
  • At 10/07/2005 11:51 PM, Blogger KSoFM said…

    i was jus teasin. i know where you was goin. we're all friends here, right?

     
  • At 10/08/2005 12:21 AM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    woo hoo for friends, and janelle's comment!

     
  • At 10/08/2005 12:22 PM, Blogger April said…

    even more funny... you can't see below the belt in this pic... hahaha. Theres my two freakin' cents!

    Janelle, I'm pretty sure anyone could kick your ass :)

     
  • At 10/08/2005 2:17 PM, Blogger Janelle said…

    Mos def friends. I just couldn't help myself and not leave a comment like that.

    ...and April, about anyone kicking my ass, I did push over a bum on a corner for a penny so does that count? haha...seriously though, I never did anything like that.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: KSoFM
Home: born in NY, teens in Tokyo, 20s in DC, now in OC, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!

Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© THE DAILY (not so much) BINGAPANT Template by Isnaini Dot Com