THE DAILY (not so much) BINGAPANT

never mistake motion for action -eh

 
Other things
In Feb 2007 we moved from Adams Morgan to Monarch Beach. It's different, very much so. So, if you like, check back and witness our transformation from urbanites to beach bums.
Other things
It's been almost 7 years since the Yankees won the World Series. Where are you Paul O'Neill ??.
Other things
i can't think of anything else to write here at the moment.
Other things
Here either.
Other things
You know what it is.
TOM, CALL ME !!!!
Sunday, October 09, 2005
Tom: I can't find you, brother. ARE YOU OKAY!?!?

I can't get ANY info about what's going on with USG personnel in Islamabad re: this earthquake.

TALK TO ME !! PALLLLEEEAAAASSSSE !!

(if anybody has any links/info about DOS, DOD, USAID, etc. personnel in South Asia (espec. Pakistan) , please email or call me).
posted by KSoFM @ 10/09/2005 06:15:00 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 10/10/2005 10:53 AM, Blogger Janelle said…

    Call me slow on my news but I just heard on Fox News what happend. I can't believe they suspect that there are 30,000 dead. I REALLY HOPE that you hear from Tom. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

     
  • At 10/10/2005 2:02 PM, Blogger KSoFM said…

    thank you. tom, or Unc. Tom, as he's referred to on this blog, just moved to Islamabad in September.

     
  • At 10/10/2005 5:38 PM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    I heard on the news that there wasn't all that much damage in Islamabad. There was one major apartment building that collapsed, but overall the damage was minimal compared to other parts. They also said that so far there isn't any word of any Americans being injured or killed. I don't know if any of that info. helps at all, or makes you feel better. Just thought I'd let you know what I heard in case you haven't gotten any news.

     
  • At 10/10/2005 10:25 PM, Blogger April said…

    So, I googled your Tom's name and wow, he is a very important guy! Not to sound insesitive at this time when you don't know where he is... but I thought his posts on your blog, Janelle's blog and my sisters blog was just an automative... anonymous,.... posting thingy... but he is real and you know who he is and stuff.. wow. I hope he is okay, all the things I read on him make him sound like a very caring and respectable person. (especially in his field) If it is the same guy we're talking about here.

     
  • At 10/10/2005 10:28 PM, Blogger KSoFM said…

    it is. his posts were justs jokes. he's as close as family can be without blood.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: KSoFM
Home: born in NY, teens in Tokyo, 20s in DC, now in OC, CA, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!

Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© THE DAILY (not so much) BINGAPANT Template by Isnaini Dot Com